Flintlock Feather Bow Tie
Elevate your next special event with this incredible peacock and guinea hen feather bow tie.
Perfect for graduations and weddings
Very special groomsmen gifts!
The Flintlock was named after the North Carolina camp where co-founder Ben spent his summers. The blue and green peacock feathers represent the spring lakes, while the guinea feathers embody the starry nights in the mountains.
The Flintlock feather bow tie boasts bright cerulean blue with black and white accents. Made with bright blue peacock feathers and guinea edges.
- No dyes are used, giving each peacock bow tie a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced. | The Flintlock bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.
- Brackish Bow Ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.
Share this Product
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .