End Curve Board
This appealing curved end cutting board is perfect for smaller work spaces and makes a wonderful impression with its novel rounded design.
• Ideal for both prep work and presentation
• End grain construction is resistant to knife scarring
• Board surface can naturally heal over time
• Board size is 15 x 9.5 x 1.5 inches (38 x 24 x 3.8 cm)
• Board weighs 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
This glossy, self-healing end grain cutting board is made with local wood, in a small, Nova Scotia mill. The cut exposes the intricate patterns and gradients of the tree’s growth rings. Because the fibers are lined vertically, they close and heal after you’ve cut them. Helps keep your knives sharp too.
Rubber feet prevent moisture from getting trapped. With the proper care and seasoning, this heirloom Larch Wood board will last you a lifetime.
Finished with natural beeswax oil. Everyday usable functional art. Easy care instructions with each item. Handcrafted in Nova Scotia
Share this Product
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .